Friday, October 14, 2011

Couch


We haven't owned a couch all of our married life till now, which just passed the two-and-a-half-year mark. We had one, briefly at a trailer we rented in Florida. I have had a couch on my wishlist (my LIFE wish list, you know, of long term goals) for quite a while. I grew up with at least two full sized couches in the living room, plus various other stuffed chairs. It was wonderful to curl up on one in the winter because of the wood stove being close by.

So, on this slow, school-less day (we get today off instead of last Monday for Columbus day. Don't ask me why!), I'm curled up on the couch before Aftasie wakes up. I really want to sleep later, but she keeps stirring and I know she'll be up at any moment and I won't have time except to get comfy in bed and she'll want to be up.


No comments:

Post a Comment