Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too Cluttered

Does anyone ever use the buttons at the ends of my posts? I highly doubt it, and I don't care about being tweeted or liked on FB so I took them off. ETA: Augh. I can't get them to go away. I think they are not removable for this theme. Bummer.

It's beautiful weather in Eugene. Aftasie and I spent the morning outside in the backyard with the chickens. Porter had to go to Salem for job-related stuff. We were going to go shopping for lunch but I realized I left the stroller in the car. I figured we'd just walk and take our time. Then I realized I had left my wallet in the car as well. So we stayed home.

It's not quite hot enough to go to the spray park but I think it will be in an hour or two! It's crazy that a hot weather alert is on for today and tomorrow. Last time we were here it rained and rained.

I'm trying to make last minute plans for school prep, since I only have three weeks left. I just feel like it's coming too fast! One thin I'm going to do is make a few batches of peanut sauce  to put in the freezer. I wish I could find a few other sauces like it that freeze well. It makes such an easy suppper. Cut up some chicken breast and cook in a skillet, take it out of the skillet and add chopped veggies. Add chicken and sauce and put over rice. Delicious!

Any good sauce recipes?




No comments:

Post a Comment