Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rushed, Stressed, Frazzled, Underslept

I don't know if it's just because I've been gone from home for so long, or that it's only two weeks and change until school starts. Or because I've been procrastinating fairly regularly on my stats course.

I feel so frazzled. I hardly know what to do next. It helps me a lot to make lists and then follow them but I haven't made a list for today. I have been doing homework with this virtual egg timer. I do 25 minutes of homework followed by 5 minutes of break. I did probably 6 cycles yesterday and got a lot of homework done. I just get nervous about not being able to learn it, then I freeze, then I can't do anything, and so on. It's even making me doubt my ability to do nursing courses next semester! If only I *pass* this class, I will be happy. The grade doesn't transfer out to GFU so the only stipulation is passing. I have to pass the class, and pass the final, which is 500 points out of a 1000 point scale!

Statistics is just not my thing. I don't want to learn about it. I love math in general but not statistics. It IS boring. I know this because I was just practicing med calculations and I was enjoying it! :)

So, first thing on my list is to finish the rest of my five minute break, do 25 more minutes of homework, and then make a list of things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment