Monday, July 2, 2012

Not So Easy to Return to Facebook Now!

I just finished deleting all of my "friends" from facebook. There is nothing there for me to see anymore.

I am really relieved. On the one hand I have a feeling of loss. But I can't wait to try to reconnect with people in a different way. If I am lonely, perhaps I will have to just walk up to a random person on the street and say "I've deleted my facebook page. Will you say the equivalent of a wall post to me? I will say I like it and we can walk away from each other."

2 comments:

  1. ugh... totally lost my lengthy comment cause google is stupid and can't figure out which of my accounts already has a blogger account attached to it. so i'll retype it another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate that. I don't know how it can happen so often. I have started clicking copy every so often to avoid it. But it happens just infrequently enough that I forget to do that. And gmail, of course, saves everything while you're typing it, practically, so that helps me forget to copy :P

    ReplyDelete