Friday, July 27, 2012

Homework Emergency

Well, it's not exactly an emergency, but I forgot all of my stats notes at home. And I just realized there is indeed an exam due this week (in two days!) as well as all of this week's homework. I guess I am going to be spending a lot of time in front of the computer. I thought I would have worked on it before this but days have just been flying by.

It has been very hot and muggy here in Kentucky. When we stepped off the plane I instantly felt the muggy air and heat. It is pretty amazing. Last night there was lots of lightening here, and then it poured rain! I stepped into Walmart to pick something up and I heard a thunderous rain on the roof. It was amazing. Nothing like Willamette Valley rain.

Well I guess I am off to remedy the homework situation. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment