Friday, July 6, 2012

My Glasses Broke

One pair wore out, so I traded parts to make a second identical broken pair work. I was playing with Aftasie on the floor and she accidentally kicked them and they broke!! So I'm reverting to an old pair I've never really worn. I am a little peeved that they look so, fashionable. They look fashionably unfashionable, that is. I do NOT understand the huge plastic glasses frame craze. But what the heck. I want hair like Roger Daltry (not really, but kind of). So I kind of understand. But I don't, and I don't really want to be a part of the big glasses trend.

My hand is to hide the shelf that is disorganized at the mo. (But you could pretend I'm waving at you, if that makes you feel better. It makes me feel a little better).


2 comments:

  1. (i think they look great, actually!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    And re: the other comment, I have been trying to add a "subscribe by email" button but it won't show up on my page. I may need to change the format. I find it funny that it's so easy to subscribe to comments (I just noticed the button to the lower left on the submit comment form) but it's hard to figure out how to make it work for blog posts. I know what you mean about checking. I've been racking my brain trying to think of all the cool blogs I have followed in the past and I can't remember but one of them, which I've linked to at the sidebar. I'll probably add the rest of the blogs I want to check just so there's a convenient place for me to click on all of them.

    ReplyDelete