Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunburn at the Oregon Coast

We took a trip this weekend to the Oregon Coast. It was BEEEAUTIFUL, and Aftasie's first trip. Two years ago we went on our first trip there, in honor of our 6 month's being married and my birthday. We moved, and started going to the coast north of where we used to go. Awful. It's touristy and flat, and beachy, and mall-y. Well, this time we drove three hours instead of under two hours and enjoyed it much much more.

It was even sunny. I got sunburned!

More pics later when I have time. They're still on the camera. I have to run to class for now.

1 comment:

  1. Heavens it was sublime. Having the young child along made the sublime poignant. I look forward to many future visits to Cape Perpetua with my beauty and my baby.

    ReplyDelete