Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking Forward...

I have really been looking forward to getting up each morning lately. I love the routine of making coffee, having a little time to relax a little, and then going to school. It's soooo much easier than getting up at 5:30am to clean for an hour and a half before classes!

I LOVE being home in the evening, eating and relaxing, nursing, or whatever, and thinking to myself, "Wait, did I actually have classes today? This is my hard day?" I really have been forgetting that I have been at classes or at school at all, because they aren't very hard. It's awesome :) And now I'm looking forward to going to microbiology class because I get to see friends, take notes, the teacher is funny, the information is interesting, etc. It's so nice to have this respite before nursing classes start next semester. I'm sure it's going to get harder and harder until the end.

I was just visiting the Mane Forum (haha, the pun is intended, I'm sure ;) ) at the LHC and getting all excited about growing out my hair again. I'm pretty sure I might end up with a bob again, because I liked it so much, but I'm growing it out for now. It's to shoulder length now, and I am aiming for somewhere longer - we'll see where it ends up. I think I had to cut my hair to reset myself and feel comfortable with shorter hair. Even though I didn't say it, I think I felt something like, "longer is holier," even though I don't believe it. I can't wait for it to be a little longer and be able to put it in more things that a ponytail with a hairband. I can't really wear it out because my bangs are about cheek length and get in my face too much.






No comments:

Post a Comment