Thursday, November 10, 2011

The White Angel

Hehe, well, I know this is a badly taken picture but I wanted a picture to go with this post so I took one. 

Aftasie went to sleep all by her little self last night! Usually she nurses to sleep, so I put her in bed and started to nurse her and she kept pulling herself off and making noises. So I figured I'd just let her play a little by herself if she wanted to, and turned over in bed, and a few minutes later I looked over and her eyes were closing! It was amazing. Simply amazing. 

Check out the socks! They're adorable :D 

News about unknowns: I believe they're all figured out. I have Corynebacterium pseudodiphtherium, Serratia marcescens, and Bacillus cereus. I guess I will do some more tests on Bacillus cereus just to make absolutely sure. I did spore stain and I'm fairly positive it was spore positive, but I keep doubting myself, since that test was the least conclusive. I saw round inclusions and round things on the slide, but they weren't as bright green as they've been in the past. :shrug: Who knows! I may as well do more since I have a few more weeks before the deadline. 

I can't tell you what a relief it is to have them figured out. It was so hard, and now it seems so easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment