Monday, January 2, 2012

One Week

So, there's one week to go before school starts up again! It is very exciting and daunting. I was just looking at my schedule and it really is not so bad.

I was pretty inspired to blog earlier but then something came up and I had to shut my laptop for a minute, and now I don't know what I was going to say!

I just finished Crime and Punishment. I loved it. I don't know what it is about Russian novels, but they're something I really enjoy reading. The pages just slip by and I hardly notice. I hardly notice I'm *reading*. I really want to read Brothers Karamazov, which will probably not happen till next winter break! (Who knows?).

Aftasie is busy being a cutie. She had been going to bed early until we started all sleeping in for a few days! I just couldn't bring myself to get up a 7:30 when I know that soon I'll *have* to get up earlier than that. But I am getting up at that time tomorrow, whether Aftasie is asleep or not, and I'm going to do some noisy chores if she doesn't get up soon after! ;) She is busy at the moment pulling her whole box of toys (on the couch) over.  It's still full of toys! The big cardboard box is one of her favorite things to play with, even though it's as big as she is.

Speaking of news, I'm supposed to send out Christmas cards/letters. Eep. I feel less motivated as time goes on, and I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed to send them out. I already have the envelopes addressed, even! I just need to finish editing the letter and print them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment