Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Break in the Silence

Well I've been letting you all be her silently, in peace, but here's a new post!

So, busy times have kept me tied up. The semester just ended, been on break for half a week. It's going WAY too fast, even without any internet at our house.

I'm going to attempt again to CLEP developmental psych, which I attempted about 6 months ago unsuccessfully. I so want to pass. If I don't, I have to take the class next semester :( :( :( :( I will die. The pysch book is full of junk that I don't want to study, or look at.

Aftasie is growing like crazy. Here are new pics.



In a hat from Izzy Lyman, a friend of mine from back east :) 

Sleeping in the bedroom/office/study/library/etc :) 

That's my sweetie! She likes her new tambourine

And she likes her piano from Ed and Ruby, more friends from back east! 

And these are from a friend's mom at school - fluffy tights. I put them on her head and I personally think they are ADORABLE! I put jingle bells in the legs. 

Little queen :) 

She was so tiny in this at the beginning

In clothes from family in Illinois (I guess that's still east, right? Compared to here, anyway :) 

In the cutest little bathrobe ever from some friends here at school :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment